Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invites online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of various vacancies.
Those who are interested candidates may apply through online on or before 03-04-2011. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of CBSE Recruitment 2011 is given below…
Recruitment 2011 details:
Total no of posts: 77 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Director (Training): 01 post
2. Programme Officer (Vocational): 01 post
3. Joint Director: 01 post
4. Deputy Secretary (Vigilance): 01 post
5. Assistant Programme Officer (Vocational): 01 post
6. Assistant Secretary: 03 posts
7. Accounts Officers: 05 posts
8. Language Officer: 01 post
9. Junior Accounts Officer: 02 posts
10. Section Officer: 11 posts
11. PS to Chairman: 01 post
12. Head Assistant (Legal): 01 post
13. Junior Hindi Translator: 02 posts
14. Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
15. Public Relations Assistant: 03 posts
16. Stenographers: 29 posts
17. Executive Assistant: 04 posts
18. Junior Assistant (Computer): 04 posts
19. Hindi Typist: 02 posts
20. Office Assistant: 02 posts
Application Fee: Demand draft of 100/- for the posts of 1 to 11, for the posts of 12 to 20 Rs 50/-(No fee for SC-ST-PWD candidates) issued from any scheduled bank drawn in favour of “SECRETARY, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION “payable at “Delhi”.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online only from the website www.cbse.nic.in on or before 03-04-2011. Candidate should have a valid email ID incase candidate does not have a valid email ID candidate should create a new email ID before applying online,
After applying online take a print out of system generated online application form and paste a recent passport size photograph on the application form and signature at the appropriate space along with attested copies of necessary certificates and Demand draft to the following address, Joint Secretary(A&L), Shiksha Kendra, CBSE, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.
Last date for submission of online registration: 03-04-2011.